Posts tagged Singapore
Our first day in Singapore, we took a riverboat cruise down the Singapore River through the Downtown Core, which begins at Robertson Quay (pronounced Key) and finishes at Marina Bay, overlooking the $5B Marina Bay Sands Hotel.
These are some of the better pictures I took with my phone. Linds took much better ones on her camera; I hope to put some of those on here in the coming days/weeks.
Look at N., hitting below the belt. Ouch.
If you MUST know, no, that’s not the kind of work I’m doing. I’m at work work, working on work stuff.
BUT, I did apportion Otis’ food and treats last night. Well, Linds did the treat part. And I packed the correct number of underwear and socks. And I figured out what I’m wearing on the plane.
• I’m still doing laundry.
• I still have not packed.
• I still have not bagged up
seven 10 days worth of pup Otis’ food and treats for the kennel.
• I have zero clue how to pack for Singaporean weather — high of 88, low of 77 all week, but 60% chance of precipitation ALL OF THE DAYS.
• I’m terrified that I’m going to ruin at least one day because of my back acting up.
• I still haven’t scheduled for a cab to pick us up at my sister’s house and bring us to the airport.
• I have yet to grasp that I’ll be crossing the Pacific Ocean.
Oh, and I’m watching The X Factor instead of doing ANY of the above tasks.
This is decidedly NOT how to be an adult traveler.