I try to tell myself that things happen for a reason. I truly believe that to be one of life’s little miracles. But it gets hard sometimes, to buy into it all over again. Do you guys feel the same way?
- saynotocosmo answered: Everything does happen for a reason but they should add - “Everything happens for a reason but you won’t realize this until much later.”
- no-evidence-of-intelligence said: Sometimes it seems that things happen for a reason and other times, it seems like shit just happens and you have to deal with it. I guess when there is a positive outcome it’s easier to see the “reason” something bad happened.
- justlikethespice answered: i’m more into the thought that things tend to work themselves around to an answer in the end. we slog through and adapt. this too shall pass.
- nmattea answered: i actually buy into that at all — never find much comfort in it. i do hope things start to look up for you though!
- landofthepine likes this
- my-little-kumquat answered: my words won’t be comforting because i do not believe everything happens for a reason at all. hope you can feel better though!
- sweetteaandbbq answered: Totally. But then when good things happen later down the road, I understand it.
- onemanswords posted this