So I got this letter in my work mail today. Almost didn’t see it because it was jammed inside today’s copy of The Daily Tar Heel.
Cutest. Kid. Ever. Good taste in, well, everything. Props, also, for knowing business-style letter setup. And for knowing to look for the “marketing” guy to get promo stuff. Kid’s only 11 and already has more life skills than some college grads I know.
I’m mailing him an extra copy of this year’s men’s basketball poster and some embroidered Tar Heel stickers. Along with a hand-written note from me thanking him for his letter.
- baconformatt likes this
- sweet-tea-livin reblogged this from onemanswords and added:
- roshhashanah429 reblogged this from onemanswords
- turndownnow likes this
- unc07reunion reblogged this from onemanswords
- partiallycommitted likes this
- whatsarasays reblogged this from loveldn
- loveldn reblogged this from itsfanny
- reeknee reblogged this from itsfanny
- relwrong reblogged this from onemanswords and added:
- love-is-an-anchor reblogged this from perpetualentropy
- southernpartofheaven likes this
- perpetualentropy reblogged this from itsfanny
- itsfanny reblogged this from onemanswords
- stickyhide said: um what? wait a second what is it you do exactly?? That is the most adorable letter!
- klutzybear likes this
- acciomarchmadness reblogged this from carolinatarheelstate
- acciomarchmadness likes this
- everywordshesays said: adorable.
- everywordshesays likes this
- nmattea said: love this! i hope alex gets to be a tar heel one day :)
- deathbycupcakes likes this
- carolinatarheelstate reblogged this from onemanswords
- shagur reblogged this from onemanswords
- shagur likes this
- wentdog likes this
- ibroughtyousometoast likes this
- ellegolightly likes this
- onemanswords posted this